Irene is a working mother who excels at identifying shared needs and priorities that address challenges faced by college students and their families. Irene and her children have attended Clackamas Community College.
She has 20 years of outreach experience in bringing people together and getting things done. She is experienced, collaborative and proactive.
Irene is committed to strategies that prepare students for the needs of the workforce.
With 8 years of working with law enforcement, Irene brings a unique perspective to policies and practices of campus security.
Her priorities are to:
- Keeping college tuition affordable
- Increase college enrollment among working parents
- Address local needs of the workforce
- Attract greater business investment
- Support campus security and safety
Thank you so much everyone for your support! We could not have won without you!